
It's been months!! Not that I was updating this blog with much regularity before but there was at least an attempt to say something once a week...perhaps it has been so long because the lessons learned over the past months have been more difficult to put to paper or even put in words.
Last Sunday, one of the men said in his prayer that worship is a lifestyle...the phrase has stuck with me all week. What does worship really look like in our daily lives, when I'm doing laundry, or walking to the store, talking to my neighbors or sitting at the computer? Does my attitude reflect worship in the way I carry out the normal tasks of life?
Tomorrow will come another first (there maybe more than one but only one that I know of!) as I preside (make announcements, ask people to pray, order the service and keep it) over our church service. It is a mission's emphasis week with a group from the States here visiting and a short video to watch on opportunities and people serving through association that our church is a part of. It's a great week to get to talk about how we as a church can participate in reaching people all over the world. Now if I can just remember the announcements that I'm supposed to make!

No comments:
Post a Comment